Basic features include:
- One size fits most
- High-quality quilting fabric, which has been proven to be a better filter than poly cotton or other cheaper materials (see article 1)
- Fitted to face- shown to substantially improve mask efficacy (see article 2)
- Metal nose piece to fit mask to face
- Channel on the sides to swap out elastics if desired
- Additional elastic supplied for large heads
- Two-tone fabric per WHO standards, so that the side touching the face is easy to identify. Inside of all masks is white or off-white.
- High-quality construction
- Laundry machine safe– holds up after many washes!
The Pocket: $4 Add-On
Looking for a way to level-up your mask’s protective properties? By adding a pocket to your mask you have the option to add in an extra layer of filtration, from shop cloth to a surgical mask to a paper towel.
Available for online orders only.
Want more choice?
With direct orders, you choose your fabric! These add-ons are also available:
- Elastic for larger heads or an alternate method of securing the mask
- Cord for securing the mask behind the head
- Blue shop cloth to act as a filter inside the pocket